We appreciate your continued interest and support of our business. We recognize the importance of all charities and support many nonprofit agencies and community programs throughout the area. The following information will explain our procedures and guidelines regarding donations and sponsorships. These procedures and guidelines are designed to assist you with your request, specifically as it relates to Kalispell Ford’s potential involvement with your organization.
Each year, we receive thousands of requests for a variety of programs and events. While we are pleased that there are so many volunteers and organizations working to make a difference in our community, we are focused on those initiatives that align with our overall community investment priorities. Our primary focus in our community is for automotive, youth, and community fundraising events. Other events will be considered case by case based on the guidelines below. We attempt to accommodate as many charitable requests as possible. We would love to accept each and every sponsorship and donation request. Unfortunately, we only have the resources to fulfill a portion of them.
- All requests for community support in the form of sponsorships or donations for consideration by Kalispell Ford must be submitted through our online application system.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your request for a sponsorship or donation item must be received by Kalispell Ford at least four (4) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from calling to inquire about the status of your request. If we feel we are able to accommodate your sponsorship request, we will happily respond to your request submitted online.
- Requests that benefit an organization, agency, or program that is within 50 mile radius of Kalispell.
- Religious Affiliations
- Political Affiliations
- Events that present a hazard to the community and/or environment
- Events sponsored by a direct competitor
- Offend or discriminate against minority community groups
Those proposals meeting these specific guidelines and furthering our strategic goals and objectives will be considered for funding. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that we can sponsor your organization.
Please review our company’s values in our About Us section before beginning the application process.
If you have read and understood the above sponsorship and donation guidelines and your request meet all requirements, please click “Continue” and it will take you to our donation request form.